EXPERIENCE SHORE NUTRITION ASSOCIATES
YOUR EXPERT CLINICAL DIETITIAN
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." Emily Breder
Health Insurances taken by Shore Nutrition Associates
M-F: 6pm-10 pm
Please call,email or use book it below to make an appointment.
special price for seniors and military $100
Now taking United Healthcare,the Oxford,Qualcare,Cigna,Horizon Blue cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Oscar and Magnacare health insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here to Help
What forms of payment does Shore Nutrition Associates take?
Shore Nutrition Associates take cash,credit card and check payments. In some instances, health insurance may cover Medical Nutrition Therapy.
What is a Clinical Dietitian?
Clinical Dietitians provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to patients and clients.They assess patients' nutritional needs, develop and implement nutrition programs and evaluate and report the results.
Will my health insurance cover Clinical Dietitian services?
In some cases yes. Please check with your insurance provider if Medical Nutrition Therapy is covered.
Finding out if insurance covers Nutrition Therapy.
Get transferred to Benefits and/or eligibility.
1. When you get on the phone with a representative- ask if a certain CPT code is covered in your plan.
2. If they need a diagnosis code: make sure you have one (obesity, Diabetes, high cholesterol, etc). If unsure, give the code: Z71.3
3. ask if there is a deductible that needs to be met?
4. how many visits do I get per year
5. will there be a copay?
6. what percent of the service will be covered?
7. Do I need a referral and/or pre-authorization?
8. ask for a reference number in regards to your call.